Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the price of Gas in everyone's neck of the woods?

3K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  bruiser 
#1 ·
Gas jumped from 99 cents per litre here (PEI, Canada) to $1.35 per litre yesterday at 4pm.. How's everyone else fairing everywheres else. :dead:

#9 ·
Hi all,

In England we'd drive all night to fill up at those prices. Over £1 a litre here.. that's more than £4.60 a gallon.. ($8.07US). That's around £65 a tank-full, or $115US for my Ford Scorpio. If anyone can email me a few gallons from over there, I'd be greatful.. of course I'll pay 5 bucks a gallon for your time.. :sayyes: -razz:

Cheers

Liam

#11 ·
It's biodiesel time for me :smile:

You know, it makes a lot of sense that gasoline will be the first to be phased out- our industries are dependent pretty much on diesel, so when oil starts to get low, I'm sure they'll put more priority on refining diesel.

Even when oil's long gone, I'm sure fast food will still be pretty popular. That's why I'm banking on making my own homebrew diesel.

#12 · (Edited)
you have to look at the comparible distances travelled in europe to those travelled in the usa and australia,how many people would travel to work daily from b'ham to london here it is a common occurance if you want to work
it's dropped here at the moment but still around US$7.50 a gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.