Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...seeing we have so many evil geniuses on this board....

Never used Napster but it was good from what i heard

Loved Morpheus...till the updated version got all screwed up

Using Limewire for MP3 but havent done it in a while...Whats out there...whats the best for music, pic's (if you are into that) videos and dare i say it Apps??:bandit:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
My first question is who are you aim at... advanced user or average... because for your average user Kazaa Lite with a good AV is great, but for a more advanced user something like say eDonkey2000 or something along those lines is probably better. That's just my opinion, but then again if you can stop the pop ups nothing beats doing it FTP....

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tried edonkey and removed it....I consider myself somewhat advance and i couldnt connect to a server to save my life....

Just putting the idea out there to see what floats...there is a site www.zeropaid.com that reviews peer to peer networks but it doesnt update too often....so i wanted to see what others are using...so I am not missing anything

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
LOL... me neither :) I used to have a peer to peer similar to edonkey, but it was much better... I actually got on a server :p I can't remember the name though. If i think of/ find it I'll drop a link here :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.