Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed last night when I was typing in facebook, that a few words that I mistyped did not auto underline like they normally would. I was curious so I brought up microsoft word to see if it would auto correct and sure enough, everything that I mistyped did not underline. I'm wondering what could be the problem here. I'm suspecting that it might be possible malware infection or some type of system issue. I just recently installed a vista update a day ago, but am unable to restore my system to an earlier period. Malwarebytes does not detect anything, and when I ran a full system scan it crashed. Has anybody ran into this, and what can I do?

·
Banned
3,544 Posts
Hello,

What browser do you have, and what version is it?

Usually spell checkers (such as the one built into Firefox) able you to right-click on the incorrectly spelled word - does yours? This could be a temporary avail, since I bet this is one annoying problem.

·
Administrator, Manager, Microsoft Support, Acting
34,376 Posts
Very nicely detailed system report - but I don't understand what it is we are to look for in the +/- 100 page report. Nor do I know what you infer by 'system wide problem'.

iespell --> http://www.iespell.com/download.php

jcgriff2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.