Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
Hi,

My advice is to stay away from these motherboards. My personal opinion is that these ECS motherboard have problems with instability, poor quality, and poor service. Therefore, I could not recommend that you buy any model they have.

With the question about the CNR slot, it is also my personal opinion that they are worthless. However, in all fairness, I am including a complete explanation of the function and explanation of this slot. Here is the link:

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/printpage/46

I love these personal opinion questions. One can be frankly honest and own's personal opinion belongs to only one person and therefore can not be wrong.....Someone else might have a different personal opinion and that is fine..... Hope that helps to explain my position on this issue.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tumbleweed36 said:
Hi,

My advice is to stay away from these motherboards. My personal opinion is that these ECS motherboard have problems with instability, poor quality, and poor service. Therefore, I could not recommend that you buy any model they have.

With the question about the CNR slot, it is also my personal opinion that they are worthless. However, in all fairness, I am including a complete explanation of the function and explanation of this slot. Here is the link:

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/printpage/46

I love these personal opinion questions. One can be frankly honest and own's personal opinion belongs to only one person and therefore can not be wrong.....Someone else might have a different personal opinion and that is fine..... Hope that helps to explain my position on this issue.
Thanks, this was really helpful :D

What would you suggest, as far as motherboard brands go?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I guess being the #2 board maker in the world just makes them crap... :laugh:

·
Registered
25,116 Posts
Abit, Asus, MSI, Epox, Gigabyte, DFI <<< all good boards most are chasing Asus but their nasty tech support is working hard to level the playing field !!!

regards

joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.