Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Welcome,

Ok, my first thought was this guys full of it and this is pointless spam... I was all set to slap the lock on.... :D
But being the nice guy I am I wanted to make sure you were not really lying through your teeth... :)

so I checked out your website -- it redirected ok, but every single picture is coming up as a red X. Also every link along the sidebar is coming up with an Page cannot be found error.

I'm using IE 6.0 with the SP installed.
BTW its not my browser because it works fine on the rest of the internet. :D

Once you think you've got it post back and I'll try again.

[edit] I also tryed the choice along the top bar ... same thing, 404 cannot be found errors. Your logo shows up fine but everything else is FUBAR.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for looking! :winkgrin: You said the site redirected you? Did you happen to notice what it said on the page before you were redirected? I just switched web host companies and I think this may be the problem. Your help is greatly appreciated!

CAn you please check again?

Thanks!

:confused:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ok the picture attached below is what I got the first time but now Im getting a login box after the redirect and the following after I just hit enter :D
Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.19 Server at www.bargainsmokes.net Port 80

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks....I got my techy guy looking at it, he locked it down while he is fixing!

I will post for you to look again later!

Thanks again for your help :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
yeah, its working for me now to...

If I smoked it looks like you have some really good deals....

But then since I don't smoke Iv never priced 'em ..... guess I'm not an authority on this then .... |turns around and quickly walks out of room|

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey,

Thanks for looking! Im glad it works! Did you happen to check the links? Did those work. I sure wish I could see them on my end... But it has to with the DNS servers...not too sure about it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Yeah all links are working across the top and on the side.

It appears you logo has changed since the last time I was there...it was a bubble logo thing ... I like the new one better though.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.