Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
2500 hits over how long a period of time?

S

·
0 Posts
Well you should go around to all the forums like this one and post the same thing you did here! I'm sure your hits will increase then.......................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For 4 months it stayed at 100 hits. Then optimized it and got 2500 hits in about 2 months. Running around different boards and posting will only give a temporary hit increase I think.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
crap

well, you scored a hit from me, but after being attacked by the pops ups i got from it, i wont be going back.

and i also noticed that you pretty much just have what all the other guys have.

~BoB~

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
That's what all the beeping from FreeSurfer was! :D:D:D

On a serious note, I rarely go back to a site that has lots of pop-ups, even if I'm stomping them. That's just a bit too obnoxious for my tastes...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
johnwill said:
That's what all the beeping from FreeSurfer was! :D:D:D

On a serious note, I rarely go back to a site that has lots of pop-ups, even if I'm stomping them. That's just a bit too obnoxious for my tastes...
There was only 1 popup ! Anyway, removed it. Will see sit tight and see what happens.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Meta Tags

Your Meta Tage need to be right, and a Robots.txt file helps.

It took me 70 days to get a first page listing on Google. I can not mention the site here, but it it still in the top pages.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been listed in google for a long while. Keywords "favourite freeware downloads". Don't know how but it's now getting constant traffic now.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.