Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,

i let a company developing a website for me, now the website is finished and running on there server, the only thing is that, the textbox where people can put there description is not working, also if they have forgotten the password, i am not receiving the password, and so on,

in the beginning they told me it was my computer but i can go everywhere i want to every website, now they are saying the problem is with the hotmail emails, now most people use the hotmail so they can not use my website????

is anybody familiar with this problem because the company who developed my website seems to be lost on that.

can anybody maybe send me script that i can forward them so they can use that.

thanks for your help

computer zoro

·
Registered
39 Posts
The problem is server side code, and they should know exactly what is wrong if they developed it. If you paid them to create this website, then you should insist that they fix the issue.

Here is how a password reminder generally works. You click the "reminder" button, and the webserver will programatically fetch your password and email it to you. There may be a problem in the code behind that button.

If they told you that the problem is your computer, but you are able to reproduce this error with other computers, then kindly ask them to test it out for themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.