Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know if/where web-bugs are stored on a persons' computer?

-Do they only work off the temp files ? or are they stored somewhere?

--I can easily notice how they work, and I really don't have a concern, but as a curiousity.... I wonder.... do search engines keep these files in THIER computers , not mine? Because I get similar search responses even after removing cookies, temp, history. Even days later. :example = searching for websites in a forign language. Later I get results in that language when I was searching for regular local stuff.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
There are 2 spots for cookies... one is the cookies folder,a nd the other is the Temp Internet Files folder.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You resurrected a month old thread for a:

woops , nevermind.
:eek:

:no:

..:D Just messing with you, welcome to the board and all if I haven't already welcomed you ..... if I have please disregard. :)

!!Wait a minute you registered in May, my welcome is withdrawn.

Welcome Back, :tongue2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. - sorry to have deleted that. I am feelin a might bit paranoid... problems with server and such....

Nope I have been here before... just that I don't know a whole lot as of yet.

Although I do know a little, and it worries me a bit. especially with trouble looking up new stuff unrealated to whatever I previous did.

- I realize nothin's free. I fully support ads and popups and stuff, but ... wish it were explained better on how and what they get.

See ya around. (i'm getting my replacement computer back again tomorrow 'yay! , so gotta go get stuff ready to load in)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.