Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Setup cannot read a required data file.Your Warcraft 3 cd may not be in the CDROM drive. Please ensure that the cd is in the CDROm drive and press retry. To cancel the operation press cancel.

D:/war3.mpq
Error 0x00000017: data error (cyclic redunduncy check).
(Fileutil.cpp:816)"

My warcraft used to work but ever since i did a system restore it got wiped off and now i t wont work

Its not the disk because ive tried 2 sets and someone else in a forum tried several.
It isnt my Drives because i have 2 a cd drive and a dvd drive and they cut out at exactly the same place.

Can any one help please

Thanks. :4-dontkno

·
Registered
14 Posts
im having the same problem, only mine will install but it wont play, neither of my cd drives will work either, and when i go to my computer it has the frozen throne icon on the cd rom drive even if a different game like doom is in, did you do anything to your pc recently before it wouldnt read?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Things i did

A well i was trying real hard to get lotr bfme to work i switched graphics cards and installed new drivers but eversince my computers being a rite tit.
but i did get it to work but i wish i cud just play warcraft 3 because its Waaaay better!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.