Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have W10 with Office 365 on 6 computers in my home. Outlook is running fine on all but one laptop.

For some reason and out of nowhere, the navigation pane decided to show up on the left and the three dots (options) are missing. Further, when I drop down the Folder Pane, I no longer have navigation pane options. There is nowhere on this Outlook, anymore, where I can find navigation pane options.

I tried everything I could think of and even completely uninstalled and reinstalled 365.

Can someone please help me get the navigation pane back on the bottom and restore my missing navigation pane options?

This has been nothing short of a navigation PAIN in my ***! Microsoft support is a black hole... a bottomless chasm.... a labyrinth of senselessness...

Image below. Thank you for your help on what should be a very simple issue.

Rectangle Screenshot Font Operating system Parallel

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad I could help!
You've been there before!

I don't know if any moderators or contributors are MS tech employees, but I'd love them to know that trying to get answers through MS is a train wreck. You can't call them anymore. You have to search through a labyrinth of topics that are only "sort of" related due to a crappy search engine and it's always frustrating. MS is a hands off entity and sadly, many others are the same way, especially after Covid. Those that will talk to you aren't in the U.S. and that can be problematic for a whole series of other reasons.

All this said, the one place that has worked out for me is right hear and through people such as you and several others. Be assured that you are NOT taken for granted.

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
44,261 Posts
Thank You very much! No Microsoft Employees are moderators on this or any other forum I am aware of. I think most Computer Corporations are lacking in Customer Tech Support, because profit margins are so slim and the most expensive part of their service is Tech Support, and that is the first thing to be cut from the budget. So, unfortunately, It is up to our dedicated volunteers to provide the missing support. I am glad we could help you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts