Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Does anyone know how to connect to the internet via Verizon Wireless, without using VZAccess manager? I am using a USB760.
DH and I bought a new Toshiba laptop about 3 weeks ago. No problems installing VZAM but a day later it's giving me all kind of errors and not connecting. Upgraded the modem to the current one, spent an hour on the phone with Verizon support, did system restore, had Geek Squad look at it to no avail. Ended up taking the Toshiba back and getting a Dell Studio 17. Wireless worked fine for about 1 week. Now it's telling me Cannot Connect - No connection available. It detects the modem, activates, and then error. Have uninstalled the software, reinstalled it, installed a new version, spent another hour on the phone with verizon support and still no connection. Let me add that it all works fine on our old laptop (Sony Vaio running Vista).
I would like to scrap the software altogether if possible. Extremely frustated that Verizon has basically said sorry and good luck with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just tried to setup a dialup connection with the #777 number and at that point it doesn't find a modem installed. I have tried setting it up anyway and no luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.