Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

let me first start off by saying i didnt really know which forum to post in as it relates to both Windows and Mac :p

Anyway, Im trying to install Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5 onto vmware and i have the actual vmware config files etc, but the problem is when i go into boot and use -v, it gets up to dsmos starting but then says its logs a crash report and does so about every 10 seconds. Ive left it running, but it just keeps doing this.

Ive also tried all the different settings, and modified the config file as well but nothing seems to work and always results in the same thing.

Ive uploaded a screenshot if that will help:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9526/vmwarescreenshot.png

If anyone has any suggestions or knows how to get it to install properly that would be great!

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
254 Posts
So you've got VMWare installed on a PC, and you're trying to Install Mac into a Virtual Machine? I have successfully had Tiger running in a VM on VMWare on a PC before, but it was slow as hell, and it was the OSx86 mod.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i do, and im pretty sure mines an OSx86 mod too. Not worrying about speed, my computer can handle it, just trying to get the damn thing working :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.