Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Global Moderator
Electronic Design
52,021 Posts
Re: Vista to Vista home network problem.

Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Note: You will need to post complete details of your configuration and your specific issue in this new thread for us to help you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

·
Folding Along
2,304 Posts
Teresa described her problem in more detail in a PM to me, so I'm relaying it here so others can help.

adteresa said:
I have a toshiba satellite labtop. I was listening to i-tunes yesterday and it frozed. I took out the battery and when it started it was giving me an error message: Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause to fix the problem insert your windows installation disk and restart your computer.
It also give me the option of start windows normally but when i do that there's a blank screen. Windows is not loading.
What can i do?
Teresa
Did you boot from the windows installation disk? If not, try that. If you did, what happened?

Start the computer in Safe Mode, then restarting from there might help. It's possible something updated that triggered the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.