Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just installed a new (refurb) Viper 7900 that I bought off ebay. When I press lock and unlock, the doors lock and unlock like they should, but the remote responds with "out of range". im assuming I need to program the remote with the antenna. Does anyone have the proceedures

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
i had the same exact problem with the same product same purchase and i just got it put in two days ago i took it back to the place where they put it in and they said its the product not there install. did u get it fixed if so how did you do it? email me if u can i really dnt get on often plz

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
i had the same exact problem with the same product same purchase and i just got it put in two days ago i took it back to the place where they put it in and they said its the product not there install. did u get it fixed if so how did you do it? email me if u can i really dnt get on often plz
I suggest reading the stickies and start your own thread, you may also want to contact the seller of the defective unit on Flee bay see if he will warranty it.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
viper = poop !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.