Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Radion 7500 and I am having major video problems sometimes video works fine but if laptop is moved it will get all fuzzy and quit I have a screen shot of the problem I took. This problem also happens during post and startup. If I move the laptop around sometimes it will fix or get worse. I tried updating drivers, removed card several times and replaced it. I also tried a ATI M4 card witch wont work at all. I don’t no what to do now other than buy a new card any help would be great.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/detail?.dir=/b941&.dnm=c638.jpg&.src=ph

·
Registered
72 Posts
Right click on the My computer icon>properties>hardware> device manager>display adapters>expand by clicking on the + symbol>rightclick your display device and choose uninstall> reboot and the the drivers should reinstall.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On startup i pressed the f12 key ran diagnostics. I get a error saying bad LCD inverter; so I just ordered a new one to see if that is the problem. The weird thing is if I move the laptop it will sometimes fix the problem. So I no it is a hard weir problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flex cable problem

Hi there ,
Looking at your problem, it seems like you are having hyaving problem with the flex cable , whereby the flex cable connect motherboard and the LCD. Try to do one more troubleshooting , try to boot the window to safemode and check it out or try to run the Diagnostic test, move the LCD screen while running the diagnostic test.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it might be the vid card, since sometimes bios says the card is a Radion 64mb 7500 and other times it says it is the 32mb when it is the 64mb card. Sometimes when I put weight on the laptop near the vid card it seems to fix vid tell I let up. I have tried playing with vid card wall it is opened pressing on it to maybe make a better connection some times it helps other times it gets worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.