Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooo all,
I was interested in making some 'stop-motion' videos (i don't know if that is the appropriate term). I saw some videos of a guy who took a bunch of movie clips of him making various sounds, and then splicing them together, musically, to make it sound like he was beatboxing, and in another video, playing the drums. I tried to do something similar using Microsoft's movie maker, but the program didn't allow much freedom of how short/long each clip would be..and the tempo of the stop-motion beatbox was very inconsistent. Does anyone know of any good inexpensive video editing software out there? I just need something a step above microsoft's movie maker...something that will be capible of allowing me to adjust the length/position of a video clip, down to something that must not always be in increments of 0.07 seconds (as microsoft's program forces). Thanks, all!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Breaking a video file into frames?

Hello, i'm trying to rotoscope a lightsaber film. I've done it before, using microsoft's movie maker...taking the original film and cutting it into "frames"...How ever, as it turns out, it wasn't so much "frames" i had cut the video file into...rather just screen shots of 0.07s intervals of the movie file.. does anyone know of any more effective (and easier) ways I can take a video file and turn it into a bunch of jpegs of each individual frame? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.