Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bit of a dilemma. I am looking to set up some video conferences between four (maybe more) people who are all in different locations around the country. I would like to have something set up that would allow person #1 to have video and audio feeds from persons 2, 3, and 4 on his computer. Also allow person #2 have audio and video from persons 1, 3, and 4, and so on. I'm sure there are programs or server systems out there that do this for a huge amount of money, but I am looking for a cheap (if not free) way to do this.

I have thought of each person setting up a webpage server that the other people can go to to get the video and then setting up a team speak server for the audio, but I would like to have one system do everything. Best case scenario would be to have a server always running with some software on it that everyone can connect to and see each person.

Any information or clues would be greatly appreciated.
:4-dontkno

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, there a quite a few systems out there that will do this, but I'm trying to find a way to do it with out paying $200 or more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.