Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was just wondering if it's possible to change the video card on my HP Tablet (tx2500). It's currently an ATI Radeon HD3200 and well let's just say, it isn't the best.

One main thing that led me to this was that this tablet can't seem to play .mkv or those "high definition" videos. It seemed to me that it was codec errors, but I have installed, reinstalled, new codecs, old codecs, formatted, all that sorta stuff. It sort of skips and freezes on frames, colours are weird, sometimes the audio goes but the video is stuck in between two frames for minutes, very pixelly. I have also tried several video players, but if there are specifically good ones I could give it a try. Drivers are also up-to-date, and I'm running Vista x86, 3gb ram.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sucks, it's sometimes not even good enough to play the not-so-good games at decent good graphics.

I can play other files like .avi .mpg all those regular types, but nothing of HD related like .mkv and some other file extensions I don't remember. It'll sometimes work if the HD video is in .wmv file, but I don't have many of those and never really got to test that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.