Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new at this and i need some suggestions please? I was currently at hp forums and was getting advice, i was told that EVGA GeForce 7600 GS / 256MB GDDR2 / AGP 8x / DVI / VGA / HDTV / Video Card is perfect for my computer. Basically i wanted the best card i can get, as i play enemy territory. The server is in holland so my connection isnt the greatest (if that helps) anyway here is a link to my specs which i have since added 1Gb of ram to that so now i have 1.43 (the rest is in my integrated "yuck" chip), i also bought an 17' LCD monitor by viewsonic and did away with the hp crt monitor(it was 15") here is the link to my spec.http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?docname=c00260857&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
Anyways are there any other suggestions on a good card for me, Nvidia is my choice. money isnt an option, i need this. Infact after i leave here im ordering it. thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, i will make my decision, now and buy one, HHHmm, im not so sure i like mine now, lol. decisions=(
thanks again, and happy holidays.

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
They are pretty much in order of performance with the fastest on the top. BTW I added another one at the bottom, so if you are on a tight budget, consider that one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
7600GT AGP is actually the fastest with normal 5:4 aspect ratios up to 1280x1024. Only time that extreme edition 7800GS will be faster is when running past those resolutions - and then only slightly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.