Tech Support banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pinged google in command prompt and found this. It is not periodic. I notice this while playing multiplayer games. I have no idea what is causing this.Also I have tried reinstalling the wifi drivers.What do I do?
WIFI card:- RTL8723BE.

Attachments

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,772 Posts
You can rule out the Network Adapter as the problem. Since it's more than one site, I'd first call your ISP.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can rule out the Network Adapter as the problem. Since it's more than one site, I'd first call your ISP.
They won't even answer the call because the situation here is a little severe due to the pandemic so they have already told us that we should not expect quick service and customer help.

·
26,772 Posts
Covid is no excuse for their performance. If you have an alternative, threaten to cancel. They might even reduce the rate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is this happening only on one device or are you also getting dropped packets from devices other than the one shown in your screenshot?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this happening only on one device or are you also getting dropped packets from devices other than the one shown in your screenshot?
It is not noticeable while surfing youtube or any other websites, social media sites (just some frequent delays) but it is nightmare to play multiplayer games, especially the .io ones like krunker.io. And yes it also happens on other computers in the house.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Covid is no excuse for their performance. If you have an alternative, threaten to cancel. They might even reduce the rate.
Yes I know, but they don't seem to reply to any of my emails and respond to any of my calls.

·
26,772 Posts
Yes I know, but they don't seem to reply to any of my emails and respond to any of my calls.
Are you calling 91212 91212 ? Emailing [email protected] ? Faxing +91 22 2482 0096 ? If so and they don't respond at all, I'd find a new ISP. Mine answers within 1 minute and if they can't help, they elevate to someone who can.

Reactions: mekokya

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you calling 91212 91212 ? Emailing [email protected] ? Faxing +91 22 2482 0096 ? If so and they don't respond at all, I'd find a new ISP. Mine answers within 1 minute and if they can't help, they elevate to someone who can.
Thanks, maybe it is time to change my ISP, but still I will give them 1 week, if they still don't respond then I will switch to a different one.(Also the alternatives have changed their plans recently and are very cheap than my current one).

·
26,772 Posts
Diagnose. It gave you clues as to where/what the problem might be.

Reactions: SpywareDr

·
Moderator , Windows Tech Team , Hardware Tech T
Operating Systems || Hardware || Most Tech Stuff
3,143 Posts
The Server you're pinging could be a GCP hosted instance, seems the location is either in the US (in which case the spikes are justified due to the round trip) or in India, however the round trip results are weird, any chance you (or your ISP) is using Google DNS ? In that case you need to change them.

Also, what are the game server IPs , can you ping them and post a result along with a tracert ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Diagnose. It gave you clues as to where/what the problem might be.
Sorry, but I don't have the knowledge to interpret the report. I tried to find the problem with the help of the same website, but I could not.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts