Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time posting here, and it's kind of an emergency. I was playing a video game on my computer last night when suddenly the monitor shut off. A few seconds later the computer shut off. I then turned the computer on, and it powered on, but the screen stayed black. The monitor was on, but nothing was showing up. Naturally, I assumed it was a video card problem. As it was 3 in the morning, I decided to go to sleep and fix it today. Well, I went to turn it on this morning, and it didn't start. No LEDs lit up, no fans went on, nothing. I opened it up and there was no obvious problems from my inspection. I'm guessing that there is a problem with both the power supply and the video card, or with the motherboard. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to replace all three of these items. If anyone knows why this happened and how to fix it, please help me! :confused:

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried unplugging the video card and starting the computer. Again, nothing happened. The computer just isn't starting. I think the power supply is fried. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.