Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have an issue that has not been solved i have been having problems with my windows xp starting up when it goes into the boot up menu it will go for like 2 seconds then the bar will freeze and it will either stay there or it will keep on going but will not load it dosnt sound like the hd is loading or doing anything when it freezes i was having troubles with this before and all i did was reinstall windows and then it was working for a while then it starting acting up like right now im it but i am fed up with restarting for like 1 hour till it comes up usually it dosnt take that long to get into windows i may have to only restart once or twice till it loads. my idea of what is happening is since i don't have a legit copy of windows ( getting legit soon but need the money) so i thought that was a problem cause i got a 250 gb hard rive but the windows instillation only detects 134gb so i am hoping that is the problem me not having windows xp sp2 so then it isn't loading right cause its a 250 gb and windows is only seeing 134 gb causing it to have these startup problems.

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
15,478 Posts
Hi and Welcome to TSF

Unfortunately we do not offer support for pirated copies of Windows. Please return when your copy is legal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.