Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm getting an error msg on my own website after installing my Verisign SSL Seal. Certificate itself works fine, but the seal (click here to verify) is giving errors on one IE browser and not another.

Can you guys please help me by telling me if you see an error msg displayed on the IE information bar when you visit my page:

http://applesofgold.com/test.html

I'm getting an error with my new Verisign SSL cert on my computer at work but not at the one at home. Using IE on both computers, same version, v. 7.0. I don't get this error on FireFox on either computer.

The error I get is:

To help protect your security, IE has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors.

I don't understand why it's showing up on my work computer and I'm hoping it's not showing up on other people's computers.

I would love it if I got a lot more computers checking to see if they get the same error.

Please help!

Thank you,
Afshin

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I did not try the link but I will offer a few words of advice though.

You do not want to go into any restricted sites at work and should wait till ya get home but if you cannot do that then here ya go.

Open IE7

Click Tools
Click Internet Options
Click the Security tab
Click the Internet icon
Click Custom level
Locate Display mixed content
Click the radio button next to Enable (the default setting is 'was Prompt'
Click OK to save your changes

Have fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I should clarify ...

This website is my own. When I say, "work", I mean the business I own.

I recently installed my SSL Seal and I'm getting this error and wondering if it's something with my IE program or if others are seeing this too.

Hope that clarifies it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.