Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought this item and along with it i recived a little booklet only on how to load the driver from the disk provided, it however does not supply a user manula on now to set up and use the box. Thel help menu is no help at all and i am technically challenged...LOL can somone assist with a possible site i may obtain some guides on how to use this box....I have tried to google....with no success..:4-dontkno

·
Moderator; Hardware
19,884 Posts
I found a few references to the device (specs and a few pics), but no manuals or vendor page. This is one of the major drawbacks of buy cheap no-name brand hardware.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for the responses...:) can anyone at least give a stadard instruction of how to set up box? I need pics as I am a computer newbie...LOL and very technically challenged.:laugh::laugh:

·
Moderator; Hardware
19,884 Posts
I've not used one nor set one up. Based on what little information that I can find, it would appear to simply be a USB tuner box. Any setup, would be in the software that gets installed onto the PC. Typically you just install the software/drivers onto the computer. Then the first time that you run the software, there will be an automated setup process that will prompt you for information specific to your use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.