Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am upgrading from deluxe to Premium do i have to reformat my system or can I use the same setting?

·
Registered
79 Posts
yuyopr said:
Hi guys, I am upgrading from deluxe to Premium do i have to reformat my system or can I use the same setting?
It would be wise to back up your data and reformat. Otherwise you could spend days with driver problems and such. Why are you upgrading your mobo to a very similar one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I have 2 computer I need a new mobo for my puter. and since I have AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Dual Core Processor. I say why not :) new processor new mobo. BTW What is the best memory for this mobo?.

·
Registered
25,116 Posts

·
Registered
25,116 Posts
there really arent any bad or poor quality memory makers out there / although I am not a Kingston fan, but other respected techs in here do like Kingston ????

The are better like OCZ, Crucial, Corsair, Muskin as long as you use their memory selctor or configurators found on their website to be sure the model you buy is compatible wiht your board. Also your board doesnt like 4 gigs of memory even though it says in the literature it does / then again what in the [email protected]#$% would you use four gis of memory for any way.

the high end OCZ would be my choice if you are not on a tight budget

Crucial is my second choice and the choice of budget user / but still not cheap !!

joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.