Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

i have problem with my Gamepad device. so i just changed my rig (Mobo and Procie) 2 days ago. after the changes my gamepad isn't working anymore (it was work with my old rig). i tried to use USB Front port it says Unknown USB Device (code 43), tried to re-install the driver it doesn't work. i tried plug in the usb in the USB back port still doesn't work, it read USB input device but it says "Device cannot start (code 10). ive tried the best following some instruction on interweb such as; reinstalling driver,change the power mode, change the plug n play to automatic, even i reinstalling my windows 10.

i dunno what im supposed to do cuz it's plug n play gamepad, it doesn't have any driver from the manufacturer.
the gamepad is working on another PC (i tried with my sister's PC), but it doesn't on my PC. even i contacted the manufacturer they're confused with this.

*i tried my PS4 controller, it work well on my PC. but unfortunately my DS4's analog drifting so i cannot use it.

anyone have the same problem like me? or anybody pls help me....

·
Global Moderator
42,341 Posts
Code 10 and 43 mean there is no driver installed
You probably need to install the Driver from the Gamepad manufacturer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Code 10 and 43 mean there is no driver installed
You probably need to install the Driver from the Gamepad manufacturer
Unfortunately, i have plug and play gamepad that doesn't require driver. the manufacturer it self doesn't have the driver to download or install.

·
Global Moderator
42,341 Posts
What is the make and model # of the Gamepad
If there is no driver by the manufacturer, then it means that the Gamepad is not getting enough power from the USB port. Does it work on other computers?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the make and model # of the Gamepad
If there is no driver by the manufacturer, then it means that the Gamepad is not getting enough power from the USB port. Does it work on other computers?
it's Fantech GP12 Revolver. yes the gamepad does work on other computer.
another odd thing is, my DS4 controller does work on my PC.

·
Global Moderator
42,341 Posts
Be sure to only plug it into the Back USB Port of the computer and not the front, and not thru a Hub or extender. Start a Command Prompt as Admin. And copy and paste or type
DISM /Online /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RestoreHealth and press Enter. When that is done type
SFC /scannow and press Enter. This will replace any missing system files in Windows.

If you still have issues, Why not post in the Fantec Forum? Recent Discussions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts