Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today a game i love to play: world of tanks blitz released a new update for windows 10 in windows store , before i was able to update the game normaly but today i am unable to do so the store is very bugged the game won't update , it gets stuck forever at the pending state or at a state where it is just saying [working ...] that never ends and i checked in task manager if something is being downloaded but there was nothing and the ping in online games was normal which means there was no download running !!! i tried to restart the store and i ran cmd [wsreset] as administrator and nothing changes and i was really confused that i have fully uninstalled the game so i went to store after then and tried to install the game again from beginning but once i click on Install it replaces the install button with [working ...] which stays this way forever and still nothing downloads !!!!!!! i don't mind downloading 5.5 GB but i just want to solve this issue and download my game , plz guys help me download the game again through that bugged store !!!!!!!! the game uses its own accounts so my stats are saved i just want to download it again!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i downloaded revo uninstaller and it didn't list anything for the game and still the game won't install again and i think it is something related to the store itself and not the game

·
Registered
65 Posts
i downloaded revo uninstaller and it didn't list anything for the game and still the game won't install again and i think it is something related to the store itself and not the game
should it be that the game program is a 64bit based program, it would not have shown in Revo. an uninstaller which lists both 64bit and 32bit programs may help. such as Geek uninstaller. a small free and recommended program. its worth a try if the game software is caught in a catch22 situation.
Download GeekUninstaller - MajorGeeks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i downloaded the program and searched for the game in the program but still nothing found which means the was fully uninstalled from the PC , what else can i do!?

·
Registered
65 Posts
i downloaded the program and searched for the game in the program but still nothing found which means the was fully uninstalled from the PC , what else can i do!?
two options left to persue is to run an AV scan and a scan with Adcleaner. a freebie. download from the link and after install and scan the machine requires a restart.
AdwCleaner Download

then try a new download and attempt to reinstall the game. if not its best to make contact with the game makers site, for support on the issues stated. also, to check for a forum on the same site to see if others have experienced the same problems.

hth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.