Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My computer is another recent victim to the msblaster worm. I did download nortons msblaster remover and successfully removed the virus from the computer and i think also the registry. However, i cannot install the patch from microsoft because of the update.inf file setup error. Ive read alot of the other threads about restarting cryptographic services in order to do that but i cant even do that because there is an error when i try to restart it. Not only that but i also cannot view the properties of the cryptographic services. Any ideas of how to restart this service another way or what could be wrong? I really need to patch my computer because I still cannot cut paste, and certain websites have been blocked(hotmail is one of them) and other important functions on my computer no longer work properly. This crap is really pissing me off and i need help ASAP. Any helpo would be greatly appreciated. Im lucky that my friggin browser works rite now so that i can even create this new thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.