Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried what was under the "connect to a secure site" thing in the sticky but its still not working for me.

Before I start the website I'm referring to is huxley.webzen.com , it's a gaming site that you login to and then you click game start then it starts the game up etc. but for one you have to use Internet explorer and it's not letting me login. I type in all of my information correctly and it loads the login .aspx in the address then it just refreshes back to the main site with me not logged in and the "game start" button will not work..I don't have problems with other sites (I usually use firefox though) and I can login fine with other browsers except safari and ares. So far I've tried opera/netscape/flock/winamp/safari/ares/firefox/IE6/IE7 and all but the ones I said login just fine but I cannot use the activex it needs in order to use the game start button.

My account is fine as it works for my friends and I can login to the main webzen.com website but once I click to go to the huxley website it logs me out.

I've updated windows all the way (includes some security updates for IE7 that supposedly fix this error but of course didn't) I've tried a vbscript I found on another tech website that was supposed to fix it but that didn't as well and I have restarted many times/cleared my cookies and temporary files on every browser I used (firefox automatically does it as well as IE7) and I've tried reinstalling the webzen activex thing.

Any help is appreciated :) I have admin access to my router and everything so I can try anything I need to in order to get this to work

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.