Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read an article the other day but I cant find it now. I thought it said that there was a problem printing with certain HP printers & IE 7. NOw all of the sudden my Hp PSC 1610 wont print from IE 7. I thought it said HP didnt have a fix for it yet. Is this true?
Anybody else seen this article (I think it was in PC world.) or having this problem.? :4-dontkno

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Page not found

I found the article after my post and went to the fix page. It says the page does not exist. I just tried it again and got the same answer.
Funnny thing though my printer now seems to be working ok.
Im wondering if MS put through an automatic update for IE 7.0 which I didnt notice. I use the auto update feature so most updates I dont even see.
Thanx for the come back

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I checked through the HP updates it said there wernt any for my printer. Im guessing you're right that I got the update without realizing it. Im curious now if there is a way to actually check and see if the update was installed.
Does anybody know of a way to check for if the update was installed. My all in one printer & scanner fits the description "HP PSC 1610" between 2002 and 2004.:smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.