Tech Support banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this headset a few months ago and it's worked very well so far. There's only been a couple of connection issues where I would have to take the USB out and it reset. Last night it was turning off on it's own, after about 15 minutes each time, while playing a game with audio and talking on the mic. Assuming it was low on battery, I charged it over night, and even some this morning, but I just hopped on, and it's still doing that, while I'm playing Sims, and talking on the mic. I know this has an auto shut off, but while I'm talking or playing a game, it shouldn't be shutting off like that.

Does anyone have a fix for this or an answer to why it's doing this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought this headset a few months ago and it's worked very well so far. There's only been a couple of connection issues where I would have to take the USB out and it reset. Last night it was turning off on it's own, after about 15 minutes each time, while playing a game with audio and talking on the mic. Assuming it was low on battery, I charged it over night, and even some this morning, but I just hopped on, and it's still doing that, while I'm playing Sims, and talking on the mic. I know this has an auto shut off, but while I'm talking or playing a game, it shouldn't be shutting off like that.

Does anyone have a fix for this or an answer to why it's doing this?
I also am having this issue, the solution provided below did not work. Our situations are exactly the same, did you ever find a fix?

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,629 Posts
Did you actually chat?

·
Registered
1 Posts
]I am also having the exact same issue. It's VERY inconvenient for me, I work from home as a customer service rep and it's very irritating when the headset shuts off while I'm speaking with a customer.
I did not have this issue when I first stated using the headset for work. If my memory serves me correctly it started after using the headset just fine with no issues for 3 days.
I am also having the exact same issue. It's VERY inconvenient for me, I work from home as a customer service rep and it's very irritating when the headset shuts off while I'm speaking with a customer.
I did not have this issue when I first stated using the headset for work. If my memory serves me correctly it started after using the headset just fine with no issues for 3 da

1 - 6 of 6 Posts