Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSF - Enthusiast
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm thinking this is the most relevant place to post this. I have a suggestion; you know the drop down menu under peoples names that shows the PC specs they have "My System"... can you guys add cases (chassis) to that list?

That would be heaps good to get an idea of what people use.

Thanks in advance.

·
TSF - Enthusiast
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in the 'Your Computer' section of your profile you can put it there for now.
Yeah, I put mine there. But I was just suggesting to get an idea of what everyone uses.

I'm assuming, it would require a fair bit of programming... if that's the case it may not be worth it. Just a thought! :angel:

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,129 Posts
zzzthe 'My System' tab is a customisable feature in vBulletin software, it can be anything you want it to be. It does not even need to be 'My System'.

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,420 Posts
One problem we have with specs is when a user doesn't update them for a new computer or has many units and we think the profile one is the problem and it turns out after a few back and forths, it's another unit entirely. Hate to claim a mia culpa, but it makes us look silly sometimes for our suggestions.

·
TSF - Enthusiast
1,073 Posts
Agree compleatly. I rather just ask what specs people have even if I do see something listed under "My system".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.