Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened a thread about 10 days ago about a site blocking problem. Gringo_pr (thanks again) helped me through an analysis and solution. Everything has been running fine for the past week EXCEPT that the TSF site is still blocked frequently (only site with this problem). The error screen is shown in the attachment.

The blocking can occur at any time, e.g., when entering the url in the location window of a browser, when clicking on a search link, when responding to a thread in this forum, even when submitting a new thread (this happened twice today already).

I can rerun dds and gmer if appropriate and "start again"

Thanks

Attachments

·
TSF-Emeritus
15,384 Posts
Hi MWE,

There has been a forum a server issue recently. I personally have been unable to login to the forum several times today. Since the problem appears to be only with TSF, I would suspect that it's related to the server problems that TSF is experiencing at the moment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi MWE,

There has been a forum a server issue recently. I personally have been unable to login to the forum several times today. Since the problem appears to be only with TSF, I would suspect that it's related to the server problems that TSF is experiencing at the moment.
Thanks for the prompt reply. I sure hope you are right

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.