Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· TSF - Emeritus
15,058 Posts
There are two ways of getting the Tech Support Forum (TSF) app on your Android machine

1) Visit the Google Play Store and search for 'Techsupportforum' in the Autoguide/Social sections and you will find the TSF App here.

Or...

2) As per this thread

· Registered
1,970 Posts
Can't find app in play store. Why don't you plugin the forum to tapatalk?

· Moderator, Automotive Team
14,121 Posts
Try uninstalling the TSF app and reinstalling the TSF app if you have problems, I updated it on my phone and couldn't log in either, so that's what I did and now it works

· Registered
1,970 Posts
Try uninstalling the TSF app and reinstalling the TSF app if you have problems, I updated it on my phone and couldn't log in either, so that's what I did and now it works
I think Tapatalk plugin would be great. One app for all forums and working great. TSF app doesn't even have a reply option only quote. I don't get it..

· Registered
1,970 Posts

· Moderator, Automotive Team
14,121 Posts
TSF 1.3.18 on my rooted Epic works just fine, at first I had an older version and updated it through Goodly play and it didn't work at all, so what I did is I uninstalled it and re downloaded it again fresh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.