Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I was downloading some game torrents from the piratebay just to try it, i just saw a tutorial on youtube. I downloades gta sa succesfully but it wouldnt work anymore after i installed a program for mods. So i deleted the whole game and the program too and i am redownloading it again to see if it will wrk now.

But i downloaded another game, and after i installed that one (there. Were no cracks in the torrent download as far as i know so that was a bit weird but it was justmy second game so i dont know it for sure. So, after installing you could select to download a few things and then the game would start. But i didnt want to play it yet so i clicked cancel. Then i wanted to play the game and of course i dooubleclickedthe icon on my desktop. And again... And again......every time you had to click"yes" to run it with administrator rights or something like that. But nothing else. And therefor i had downloaded another game (these are all small games and supposed to be harmless) but i could t find the crack file so i couldnt play. A few cracks are downloaded too but the games they are meant for are still downloading in utorrent. Now i dont know whe. It happened exactly but i wanted to open itunes which i couldnt. So i tried to reinstall it (not delete and download again but just reinstall) that wasnot possible i got an error. I had to remove itunes and download it again but i couldnt open my browser :S then, windows "verkenner"(dutch, the part that is the menu bar and that is the windows. Google translate please if you dont know) failed. It kept failing if i tried anything. Oh, therefor i had problems with right clicking :s an error message every time i right clicked on a map or file. Now i can do almost nothing. Sorry for the long story with lots of things you dont need and the many times i misspelled i type this with my ipod that can handle one letter per 2 seconds.
Hope you can help me out..

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,869 Posts
Uninstall your torrent client or use system restore to return your system to a time when it was working,We do not help with torrent issues please see the forum rules
P2P
We believe that the main purpose of P2P programs is to illegally download and use copyrighted material of whatever description. We further understand that there may be legal uses for P2P, but as we are not able to assess a user's intent when he/ she asks for help, we do not support P2P software and we will not assist any user in this regard. This includes but is not limited to Bearshare, Kazaa and many others
this thread is now closed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.