Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've got a set of Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound speakers. I've done the test in Creative Surround Mixer to test if the center speaker is working (which it is), but whenver I hear any audio it's just comming out of the front two and the rear two speakers. Do you know how I can fix this so I can hear sound from all the speakers? Thanks a lot, Rankin2525

:laugh:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Center speakers in Dolby 5.1 are usually used for voice in movies. What are you trying to listen to? If you listen to a CD you may have to force the software to play the music in 5CH stereo or Dolby. When it comes down to music, it sounds a lot better without the center speaker because only voices will be played through them and the rest will be played on the other speakers. If you want to hear music come out of the center channel too, you may have to adjust the settings to listen in 5 CH stereo instead. I may be wrong though, it may be different for computers, this applies for home audio/video systems. Let's see if we can get more feedbacks from others who have 5.1 setup on their PC's.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Have you got it set in sounds & audio devices [via start->control panel] for 5.1 surround?
On the volume tab -> advanced-> on the drop-down menu set it to 5.1.
Also ensure that your soundcard is the default for playback in the audio[tab]section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.