Yes it is a Trojan.......
Please download, update and run (one at a time of course!) Spybot Search & Destroy v1.4
and Ad-aware SE v1.06
. Fix whatever they suggest.
If you would like to learn more about how to use these two programs with the proper settings you can read the tutorials below:
Using Ad-aware to remove Spyware, Malware, & Hijackers from Your Computer:
Using Spybot - Search & Destroy to remove Spyware, Malware, & Hijackers from Your Computer
Please download, update and run the A2 (A squared) anti-trojan
. Let it fix whatever it wants to.
Also, run this pc through the...
Panda Online virus scanner
Trend Micro Housecall Online virus scanner
Let it delete whatever it finds. If it cannot delete it, then post the log and we will delete it manually.
CCleaner deletes EVERYTHING out of temp/temporary folders. If you have anything in a temp folder, back it up or move it to a permanent folder prior to running CCleaner!
Download CCleaner from here to clean temp files from your computer
- Double click on the file to start the installation of the program.
- Select your language and click OK, then next.
- Read the license agreement and click I Agree.
- Click next to use the default install location. Click Install then finish to complete installation.
- Double click the CCleaner shortcut on the desktop to start the program.
- On the "Windows" tab, under "Internet Explorer," uncheck "Cookies" if you do not want them deleted. (If deleted, you will likely need to reenter your passwords at all sites where a cookie is used to recognize you when you visit).
- If you use either the Firefox or Mozilla browsers, the box to uncheck for "Cookies" is on the Applications tab, under Firefox/Mozilla.
- Click on the "Options" icon at the left side of the window, then click on "Advanced."
deselect "Only delete files in Windows Temp folders older than 48 hours."
- Click on the "Cleaner" icon on the left side of the window, then click Run Cleaner to run the program.
- Caution: It is not recommended that you use the "Issues" feature unless you are very familiar with the registry as it has been known to find legitimate items.
- After CCleaner has completed its process, click Exit.
Please download HijackThis
. It will create a directory folder for you in C\Program files. Run a scan and save the log file. Post the whole log file here. Do not fix anything since most of them listed there are harmless (some are system required). This program will help determine what,if any, spyware/malware is on your computer.