Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using Trillian for a while as opposed to AIM to chat with my AIM buddies. Well, yesterday I came home to see I was disconnected from Trillian. I tried connecting but it wouldn't work. Then I deleted the account I was using, put it back in, clicked connect and it connected for about half a second, then stopped again. Then I tried AIM with the same screename and I was able to get on easily, multiple times. Then I tried deleting and reinstalling Trillian, but it still won't work. I would love to use AIM but there's something wrong with it that when certain people log on and off or try to say something to me, I log off. So... it would be very appreciated if some of you could help me get Trillian back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem running trillian 3.1 Basic. AIM won't stay logged on at times. Also my internet browsing is slow. My download speeds are fine but not my website loading in FF and IE.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do the problems still persist? This happened to me (connection problems I mean) but after waiting a few hours, it fixed itself. I think I may have re-made my account in Trillian, but I don't think it changed anything.

CMA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.