Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for anyone out there in the virtual world that knows how to put my old e-mail folders and messages into the windows live mail. My old laptop AC port stop working.....so took info off of old hard drive to external hard drive to new computer but can't seem to put all e-mail folders and messages into new computer. They are both windows 7 operating systems. Also have a vista laptop and can't seem to put it in there either.
All help appreciation and thanks in advance!
Christine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try it. and let you know! Thanks! Originally took the old computer to Staples for them to get the e-mails off the hard drive becaause couldn't power up the old one. I really don't think they did it right. Have a folder says e-mail backup on desk top of new computer but when trying to open the one doesn't open the other has a lot of gibberish on it.:pray:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
didn't work not sure if file is bad (via staples). Created empty folders on the new computer inside windows live so maybe the geek squad can get it. Since I don't have ac to old computer at the mercy of someone to take info right from hard drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.