Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there i just reinstalled windows on my sony vaio laptop (pcg-frv25) and when i was browsing on it, i noticed that whenever i seem to touch the 'touch pad' (sorry i dont know the real term for it lol) it brings up the help box for whatever file im in. It almost feels like if i double touch it then it pops up, but it is driving me insane because i cant move my mouse around without 50 help boxes popping up. If anyone knows a solution for me i would greatly appreciate thanks so much!!!!!!!

· Oh! What shall I be?
2,746 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I would try going to the Comtrol Panel and then selecting mouse from there. Under one of the tabs, i am not exactly sure if it is the same as my laptop but with mine, it was the Device Settings then i have to click Settings on that and there brings up another window. There i have the option to set the touch pad how i want. Like by deafult mine is set when i tap the upper right conncer of it, it maxiums the window. And the sides scroll. I can set all that from there. I would look in that and see if that works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.