Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if i can explain this so here goes i would like to know how can i get my (back) space back on my toolbar. i have to check mark (standard buttons) then it appears on my toolbar but then (file, edit, view, favorites, tools, help) is on the toolbar but on the far left where u can't really see it if that make sense but can someone help me out so that i can have (file, edit, view, favorites, tools, help) and the (back) space on my toolbar at the same time thanks in advance!!!

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
If you mean the toolbars in Windows Explorer, you can reposition by dragging them to a new line so the toolbars occupy 2 or 3 lines at the top of the window. And you can add/remove/reposition icons using 'customize'. I have the File/Edit/View and the address bar on the top line and the standard buttons below it. You can also change the icon size and remove text labels.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Try Right clicking on the toolbar (anywhere where there is no button) and make sure that "lock the toolbars" is unchecked. Try and drag the toolbars back into the picture.

Also, right click and go to "customize" and make sure that the buttons you want are on the right hand box, so they show up :)

hth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.