Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** it.. I'm going over to linux mdk 9.0. Heard you can read ntfs volumes, and read/write in fat32. :)

..too many probs with windows.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You can read NTFS 4 not 5 and thats if you can configure it correctly. At least in Rehat.

But if you cant get Windows XP working I would think you should not move to a Linux OS, its harder than any WindowsOs unless your willing to read some books and learn the OS. If not I would say goto Win2k if your not a gamer or Win98 if you are. On anther note if you are a Gamer then Linux is NOT the OS for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I'm a fast learner when it comes to things. And, I've been tweaking a bit with rh a bit, so, "officially" I've moved "completely" to linux mdk 9 and I "love" it! Whenever I find a problem or error, I have no problem figuring it out because it's all encoded in c++ and I have 2 yrs worth of education behind it.. along the side of tweaking with game files coded in c++, so.. I'm enjoying myself here. I installed wine so I can play games now too.. it's a lil' glitchy, but I'm managing. :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Good to hear :D Im all for Linux ... I pretty much use it for everything I do now. I never played games in Windows .. so I have not tried to in Linux either .. but it does do everything else like webdesign, scripting and such alot quicker and more error free. Best of luck to all in any Linux venture :winkgrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.