Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a AMD ATHLON 1600+ 256 RAM TNT2 32MEG AND I HAVE PROBLEMS RUNNING MY GAMES I NEED TO FIND OUT HOT TO GET MY DIRECT X TO WORK RIGHT IT DOESNT LET ME PLAY GTA VICE CITY OR LIKE 2 OTHER PAINTBALL GAMES AND MY COMPUTER IS LIKE 20 TIMES BETTER THEN MY FREINDS AND HIS WORKS UMM I HAVE DIRECT X 8 NOW BECAUSE I HAD TO FORMAT MY COMPUTER BECUASE DIRECTX 9 WOULDNT WORK CORECTLY I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH UMM DIRECT 3D PLEASE HELP ME EMAIL ME AT [email protected] PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED THIS GAME TO WORK AND GTA3 TO WORK ALSO BECUASE I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE WITH THE MULTIPLAYER ADDON FOR GTA3 AND IT DOESNT ALLOW ME SHOULD I BUY A NEW VID CARD OR CAN U HELP ME MY EMAIL IS [email protected] THATS AGAIN SO U WILL NOT FORGET I NEED HELP OR JUST TALK TO ME ON AIM BOARDR21010011 THANK U PLEASE HELP FAST !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
oKAY.
looks like you are pretty desperate. What kind of TNT 2 do u have? Riva? MSI? what

I recommend reformatting your computer OR reinstalling ALL the latest drivers for your graphics card. I don't think that tnt2 can handle DX9 very well so I think you should stick to dx8 anyway.

I also recommend using the DX Diagnostic tool (Start menu --> Run --> type "dxdiag) and using that to test whether it is both D3D or DD or if its one of the either. If its one of the either, reinstalling drivers will help.

NOTE:
ugly punctuation and just bad eng tech like that is likely to just make ppl ignore your post

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK

I have a Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/ Model 64 Pro 32 meg and i have the latest drivers. I have direct9 now and its not uninstallable and i just Reformatted and it still doesnt work could it be that i need to install a complete Motherboard disc the computers motherboard has a video card/ Graphics card on it and i bought the TNT2 i am thinkin about sellin the TNT2 to my freind for 30 and then buying a new 1 because i have a job so i have money so i am prolly guna buy the xTacy 128 megs so i can Run all my games but I want to buy Unreal Tournament 2003 but i am wondering will it work ? Gta 3 doent work and it used to wen i first got the computer and after i installed this video card it worked but then i reformatted it and now it doesnt work i get this Error with my DirectX Dxdiag wen i do the tests it fails on the second test for Direct 3d ok i am really desperat for this Counter-strike works and Return to Castle Wolfenstein does and Wolfenstien Enemy Terrirtory does too could it be my Gta3 disc is burned because i made a copy because i back up my expensive CDs so that if they break or crack i have a back up i have the cracked cd here so if i do get caught i really do own the game ! but like it doesnt make any sence to me... i am computer literate and i kno a lot about computers and i have fixed over 30 computers but none had problems like this i am only 14 years old and i Really love Video games and work and in my spare time i cant do anythin now soo please help me If u post please state ur Email address so i can Get back to u !! Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.