Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,669 Posts
oscar1 I did no answer dose do it on yours let me know please ?
Can't you read? The Titan-TV-Guide page (linked to above ... just click on it) starts by saying:

Contact TitanTV - This page contains the form you may use to contact TitanTV via email.

If reporting an outdated or otherwise incorrect cable channel lineup, please provide the affected ZIP Code, name of the cable provider and examples of the current lineup.

Changes to a channel lineup usually take several days to be instituted by the data provider before being passed on to TitanTV.

After entering your information and message, click the Send Message button.

Please fill out the form below and click "Send Message" to contact TitanTV. Fields in bold are required. (...continues...)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am using TITAN TV guide with an account anyone having an issue with guide not loading it keeps spinning like in the screen shot please try it let me know if it works for you please I tryed contact no answer

Attachments

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,669 Posts
Try going to Like TitanTV . It shows a TV listing for me. (I'm in Maryland, near the NSA (National Security Agency) in Fort Meade).

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
44,227 Posts
None of us use this app and we are not going to install this to see if it works for you. We suggest you uninstall it, restart and then reinstall it.
If you continue to have problems, try posting in their Forum for better results. Titan TV Guide

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spywareDr please try an account anyone having an issue with guide not loading it keeps spinning like in the screen shot please try it let me know if it works for you please

Attachments

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
44,227 Posts
Works for me. When you get the loading circle, just press Enter or Left Click it goes away.
If you are still having problems Try clearing your Browsers Cache; Try a different Browser

Colorfulness Rectangle Font Slope Parallel

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,549 Posts
Rectangle Font Line Parallel Software

I'm not going to register. Might just be your area or provider.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.