Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Well the other day my router stopped working briefly (no idea why but it seemed to have lost its security settings so I reset them). As far as I know neither my PC or my laptop were infected with any virus or trojan at the time. I have been using Zonealarm as my firewall for a year on both computers without incident, and for a virus scanner, a combination of Prevx/AVG Antivirus. Well, now that my router is working again, everything seems fine, except for hotmail and soulseek.
When I try to run soulseek, it seems to connect but then it sort of times out, the screen stays blank, no userlist appears. When I go to hotmail, type in my address and password, and hit enter, it starts loading, but then it just keeps loading and the page stays blank and nothing happens until it times out.
So why would this happen? Nothing's changed on my firewall, Mozilla, IE and Soulseek have the same access as always, and yahoo mail and mobile msn mail through my pc work, just not hotmail. (And not msn messenger either).
Someone please help! :4-dontkno

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.