Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, it has been awhile since I have had time to check in but now I have a new one for ya, Where in IE can you stop those stupid advertisement windows from popping up....driving me crazy and almost every customer I talk to at work...lol
Well hope to hear from you soon, take it easy guys.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
or the new release of Zone-alarm has it included. You do have to disable the animations block for some reason if you want to see animations on this site and others. But its great with the stopping of the pop-ups :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
as long as you don't mind the little popup saying that a pop up was blocked... it goes away eventually though.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Good man.... I knew that one too... I should have known you would, but the sys admin here didn't know what to do with it... of course I didn't say anything, otherwise I'd be a smart *** punk.. but oh well...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:D Yeah, Systems admins hate smart *** punks...anyway the way to do it is to let him think he's coming up with the idea all on his own.. Ie: "Yeah, I don't know how to do that either, maybe its somewhere in the blank section or somthing.." then say your goodbyes and walk away, he'll figure out it is where you said it was and your stock will go up without it looking like your being a know it all. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
i use a browser that utilizes LSB steganographic techniques and AES-256 bit encryption and it has a built in popup killer that seems to work great.

you can get it here http://hacktivismo.com/projects/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.