Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... so my first laptop that i got was great. Intel duo processor, dual dvd burner, gig of ram, 12 inch monitor, 4 hours of battery life... etc. The laptop was about $600.

It died; i received my money back, however, for $850 my choices are limited. (The extra 250 was for the warranty that i never got to use because it died after a week.)

Here is my problem... After searching for a laptop that met the old one's standards for less than $1000... i found one. It was on bestbuy. This one is about 900... but the battery life is only about 1 and a half hours. I need a better battery, i am hoping to atleast get 4 hours out of it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...700050021&type=product&tab=1&id=1164154037417
That is the link to the laptop i am about to purchase. I hate to ask something like this.. but could some one find me a battery that would last over 3 hours? Or explain to me how to do it myself..?

I know that is a lot to ask for but i have no idea about batteries.. if i do purchase one i'll prolly spend 200$ or so on it.
~blitze

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been googling a little bit about them trying to find out an equation to figure it out. And you find it listed for me.. how sad...

Anyhow! I appreciate your help i shall either buy this one or look into newegg batteries if htey have em..
~blitze

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.