Tech Support Forum banner
1821 - 1838 of 1838 Posts

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
At least the Longaberger office building represent their products, as well as being quirkily attractive and novel :lol: - One day I must take a look around the library, just to see if the wall-cabinets, cupboards and shelves also slope upwards :grin:

· Administrator, TSF Manager
30,575 Posts
I'd much rather visit the UK where the architecture has some character.....well, except some of the "'ticky-tacky' boxes". "The Basket" I know inside and out but never went back to view the finished product.....we only had the contract for exterior panels and interior framing/drywall. I was on a new job site before the building was completed. I do remember cutting the styrofoam 'rivets' for the top band on the building.......the whole exterior is styrofoam covered with synthetic plaster.

· Registered
5,027 Posts
Aahh, that's my motto though: 'What doesn't kill me makes me weirder...' :grin:

How is that even possible . . . . ? :rofl: :hide:

· Registered
10,000 Posts
I have been Practising with my new camera but nothing spectacular also too much side tracking to Ancestry.com as I have been getting into Genealogy quite a bit, that's why I haven't been popping my head up much lately. In a couple of months we will be having a trip to Tasmania so I hope to get some good shots there to show. Charlotte is still hanging in there, the vet has her on one steroid tablet a day and that has perked her up. We took her to the beach last weekend as that is what she likes but she was dragging her heals towards the end. She spends most of her day sleeping and doesn't seem to be in pain. I took a few shots of her. I will have to upload them and see what they are like.

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
Same really, only it's the winter weather keeping me in - Mostly dull, cloudy days with not many daylight hours isn't really conducive for photography :sigh: - Still, Spring is gradually creeping in and I've now got the tickets for my 1st air-display of the year, at Abingdon Air & Country Show, lots of crafts for Mrs WereBo and lots of planes for me :thumb:

· Registered
10,000 Posts
Sounds like it will be a good time. We went to the beach again today, Charlotte is a very quiet dog and you only know she is excited when she starts to pant and when she saw the beach she was panting. I got side tracked before we left and left my camera at home. Grrrr.
In about 6 weeks time we will be getting a little friend for Charlotte an Australian Terrier puppy she will be 11 weeks old, we will call her Roxy. I would have liked to have gotten a puppy earlier as I feel they are good for an older dog but these things cant be made to order. Here is Roxy a week ago.

Attachments

30,575 Posts
Cute pup......:thumb:. If I ever get another dog it will be about that size. My giant schnauzer died last December and burial was no small task in hard clay soil. The remaining Rott/hound is on the decline and I'm not looking forward to burial duty. I've had her since '01 and she was 2yrs old when I rescued her from the dog pound.

I get my dog meds from Australia.......Hoof & Hound. Even pet meds are a gimmick here in the US. Comfortis is by prescription only and the vet has to verify fleas are present.....:rolleyes:. Then the vet sells you the product at inflated prices......:frown:.

No pictures this time around.......too cold outside and I'm staying indoors. I don't even know if the battery is charged.......

· Registered
10,000 Posts
Thanks Guys that pic is of her at about 6 weeks old.

@ WereBo we haven't got her yet we pick her up just before Easter when she will be 11 weeks old and then the fun starts house training her. She is not a big dog more lap dog size My wife wants a lap dog and one that doesn't affect my daughters allergies .
Australian Terrier breed info,Pictures,Characteristics,Hypoallergenic:Yes

I am hoping that Charlotte hangs in there as she will help and the puppy will be a bit of fun for her as well. We looked after a Whippet stray for a few days a year ago and were tempted to keep her except for our daughters allergies. Charlotte had a lovely time with her.

@ SABL isn't it ironic those meds probably come from the USA to Australia and you have to import them back again and get them cheaper.

30,575 Posts
Having an older dog around makes the house training easier....IMO. Well......if it's a female. The males are a different story when they compete to see who can claim the most territory and make sure to leave 'their' mark. My son's gf brought her dog over and he attempted to claim my pajama leg.....while I was wearing them.....:nono:

:rofl: on the Comfortis. They export to Australia and I can still buy it cheaper by importing it back to the US.......makes no sense other than the amount of profit our own businesses extract from the citizens.

· Registered
10,000 Posts
Yes there are too many with their fingers in the pie with that. Also the medications for humans over there are quite expensive and there are some over here who would like to have us like that.

1821 - 1838 of 1838 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.