Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im working on a guard tower for my castle in blender. i am almost done with it but when i entered camra view(hiting 0) it wont let me get out of it. i tryed hiting A to deselect the camra then selecting the main portion of the tower but when i try to rotate around it it still makes me rotate around the camra. i also cant zoom or move the map around. I tryed exiting out of the program and leting it set for a day then opening it back up but im still stuck in the camra. so my modle is virtualy uneditable and ive spent a prety good while on it does any one know how i can get back to editing my modle and not the camra?:eek:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
i cannot really replicate your problem. i don't use blender so my suggestion is to select the camera and erase it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for attepmpting to help. i deleted it but my veiw still rotates in a circle around some imaginary point that isnt my guard tower

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
i've been dabbling with blender, the / key on the num pad seems to select between a global and local pivot, when rotating the view. also when i hold down shift and hold down the middle button i can pan instead of rotate.

if you want you can zip the file and attach it or you can email it to me. i'll pm you with my email address if you prefer to email it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.