Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Application or DLL C:\WIndows\System32\beyofaji.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

Not sure what this is, doesn't look like a default system DLL to me. When I go to the system32 folder, beyofaji.dll isn't even there.

I get this error message when I try to start ANY PROCESS. Notepad, calculator, internet explorer, various games, windows mediaplayer... doesn't matter. Apparently any process. It doesn't stop me from using the processes but this message is getting very annoying.

Virus maybe? Anyone recognize it or know how I can get rid of it?

·
TSF - Enthusiast
15,298 Posts
Hello Zeke801,

The file is not a recognized dll. File could be malware related. Have you recently added or removed a program? I advise you to visit the security team to ensure that the system is clean.

To get expert help with malware removal see the link below. Follow the steps

http://www.techsupportforum.com/sec...read-before-posting-malware-removal-help.html

After completing the steps you will be advised to post a log for one of the experts to examine. Please use the link provided to post the log not back here.

Be patient and it may take some time for someone to assist you as that is a busy forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.